A tutorial to the OSRS Construction Boost
The OSRS Construction Boost Guide list will be reviewed, including the Construction Cape, Spicy Stew,
The OSRS Construction Boost Guide list will be reviewed, including the Construction Cape, Spicy Stew, Cup of Tea, and Crystal Saw. The list also has all of the boosts, what they do, and where or how to get them.
OSRS Construction Boost – Table:
|Construction cape||1||Visible||Activating the cape’s effect will increase the corresponding skill by 1.|
|Cup of tea (clay)||1||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house.|
|Cup of tea (porcelain)||2||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house.|
|Cup of tea (trimmed)||3||Visible||Only obtainable and usable within a player-owned house. Gold trimmed porcelain cup can be acquired from Teak shelves 2, which requires 67 Construction (boostable).|
|Crystal saw||3||Invisible||It only applies to items requiring a saw (e.g., not rooms or plants).|
|Spicy stew (orange spice)||±0-5||Visible||Depending on the type of stew, any skill can be boosted or reduced by 0 to 5 levels randomly.|
How to Get OSRS Construction Boost?
How to get and use each boost.
Building the Cape:
If a player has hit level 99 in Construction, they can buy a Construction cape for 99,000 coins from any Estate agency.
Here’s what you need to do to make a cup of tea:
- Take off the shelf a kettle, a teapot, and one or more cups.
- Take one unit of tea leaves out of the storage area.
- Use the built-in sink room to fill the kettle with water.
- Use the built-in stove room to bring the whole kettle of water to a boil.
- Put the tea leaves on the kettle to make it look like it has leaves.
- When the word “The kettle boils” is sent, take the kettle off the stove.
- To make four cups of tea, put the hot kettle on the teapot with the tea leaves. This is the only step that gives training in cooking.
- Pour a cup of tea by putting the teapot on a cup.
Depending on which cup you use, however, you will:
- Clay: on a clay cup that is empty
- Porcelain: on an empty cup made of porcelain
- Trimmed: on an empty ceramic cup that had been trimmed
A crystal saw is an item that can be made from a crystal saw seed in Brimstail’s cave in the Tree Gnome Stronghold by using the singing bowl. Players get the source when they finish The Eyes of Glouphrie task.
Orange spiced spicy stew:
Those who have finished the Freeing Evil Dave subquest in Recipe for Disaster are the only ones who can make spicy soups.
Here’s what you need to do to make Spicy Stew.
- First, get a normal pot.
- Get the seasoning
- Get a cat (or a hellcat) to chase the hell-rats.
- Go to Evil The basement of Dave’s house, which is west of the Edgeville bank,
- Using a cat to attack the hell-rat behemoths (a clever one is best). These always give four doses of the color spice they are protecting.
To make a hot stew, add up to three doses of a color spice to a normal stew.
Skill Boost Range:
- -1 to +1: x1 dose
- -3 to +3: x3 dose
- -5 to +5: x3 dose
Where each Spice Can Be Found:
- Red: Room furthest to the north
- Orange: Room in the north-west
- Yellow: Room in the south-west
- Brown: Most Southern Room
- Red: Combat Skills > Attack, Strength, Defense, Ranged, Magic
- Orange: Construction is better than Fletching, Runecraft, Making Fire, and Cooking.
- Yellow: Developing your character > Agility, Hunter, Slayer, Stealing, Prayer
- Brown: Woodcutting is better than farming, fishing, mining, and growing herbs.